Friday, March 11, 2022

Ph.D

 

VTU Convocation









Felicitation ceremony


Viva-Voce Exam

I want to thank our beloved guide Dr. Nirmala C R for her continuous support and encouragement in my entire research work. Her Professional attitude, enthusiasm and optimism has been a big part of my completing the thesis.

My sincere thanks to our beloved principal Dr. HB Aravind for his suggestions, encouragement and assistance for providing excellent facilities to carry out my research work in my institution.

I also thank Prof. S B Mallikarjuna, Dr. Pradeep N, Dr. Roopa G M, Abdul Razak M S, Arun Kumar, Dr. Sreenivasa B R, Radhika Patil, Shilpa K C and Vinay M T for their effortless help in both supportive and conducive for working on research work.

I also thank the staff of BIET for their support, ideas and critique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Certifications

Python for Beginners Offered by: Christian Drumm, Stephan Jacobs Course dates: 2022-04-05 to 2022-06-01 Topics Python Fundamentals Lists and...